Sunday, October 9, 2011

Acadia National Park



So after leaving our workshop early, the boss decided to head to Maine.  So we  have spent an entire 24 hours in Maine and we are now leaving one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.  Oh well thats my job and I totally plan on coming back to Acadia National Park with my beautiful wife for an anniversary or a sexy vacation. Another interesting note it was in the 80's today in Maine.  Can you believe it, October 9th and its 80 degrees should have been in the 40-50's  oh well.  Tomorrow we are rising early to shoot the sunrise and then headed south to who knows where.  Here is to hoping we have some good weather tomorrow as well as see some cool stuff on the way down south. 







All the photos aren't done yet sorry about the dust!


More Photos from the last few days in New Hampshire Below













1 comment:

  1. That first shot is incredible. And I love all the waterfall ones :)
    Sexy vacation-LOL!

    ReplyDelete