Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Off to Africa




 Well its been over a month since my last blog post.  But what a month it has been.  I have never been more rested in my life, lots of relaxation and a whole lot of family time.  We currently are in Atlanta staying with family and have been having a great time in the south.



Lara and Erin Tailgating


In true southern fashion we shot guns. Daniel showed us his awesome guns and ammo collection ( he is over prepared if Zombies ever attack).  Check out all the cool photos of us shooting shit.
Daniel and I shooting Shit


Well today in about an hour we are off to africa.  Exciting right.  I am a little antsy, 2 parts excited, 1 part nervous, and 7 parts not excited about 20 hours in a small confined little airline seat. Thank God for Ambien.  We will be in South Africa for two weeks working with one of Erin's friend who teaches at an orphanage.  I will be taking lots of photos for the school, which i am really excited about its a cool way for me to help.  Also on Friday I will be going on a Safari. Yes thats right and African Safari!!!  Not to shoot the animals but to photograph, so excited to see Giraffe's in the wild.  Oh yeah.  Well thats all for now hope you enjoyed my redneck photos of guns and ammo.  Stay tuned for photos from Africa!


Holy Shit we Hit the Target!




Watch out Zombies!



She is sooooo Sexy in this Photo!!!  Nice Scarf!






1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome. I still have to learn to shoot! It's on my list of things to do :) Have a great time in South Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete