Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Big Horn National Forrest 


Well I made it back to the ranch today.  4200 miles in 8 days wears on the body.  But i got some great pictures and got to see alot of the country I had never seen before.

Big Horn National Forrest

Badlands were really awesome.  check out the cool photos.

Badlands National Park ~ South Dakota


Also on the way back today I stopped at Big Horn National Forrest for some awesome photos from about 8400 ft.  I cant wait to go back this weekend.  Its about 100 miles from Cody and there is a ton of snow up there as well as alot of great photo opportunities.

Badlands National Park ~ South Dakota




Today i finished out the day practicing throwing my tomahawk.  Well practice makes perfect......  I hit the target more than a few times; however I missed a few times as well.

Badlands National Park ~ South Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment