Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Let There Be SHEEP


Well its busy here on the Ranch.  I am retouching everything in sight it seems like.  Well I may be exaggerating, but its a lot of work and the end is in sight.  The gallery is about 2 weeks from being done. Images are selected, and soon we will be mounting them to aluminum.  Did I mention that we have prints that are 9 feet plus by 4 feet.  Its gonna be real hard to mount those things straight.



 The rest of week is gonna be awesome, cinco de mayo, is here and the tacos will be coming and the tequila flowing.  I am excited about getting to go to yellowstone this weekend.  Looking forward to actually setting foot inside the park after being foiled for the last 3 weekends.



Did I mention that the sheep are out and about, all over the roads, the ranch, and landscape everywhere. Took a few snapshots last weekend of these sheep just standing out in the middle of the road.  Also they have signs posted that say, " Don't stress the sheep".  Did I mention we are living in a national forrest.  How does one stress the sheep?  Well I got out of the car and walked right up to them almost.  They were calm as Hindu Cows.  I think the sign should be changed to say don't hit the sheep with your car.  Sheep don't move not even when you honk, not happening!




1 comment: